The Resource 100 great Italian recipes
- 100 great Italian recipes
- Statement of responsibility
- Academia Barilla ; [photographs, Alberto Rossi ; recipes by Mario Grazia, Luca Zanga ; text by Mariagrazia Villa]
- Title variation
- One hundred great Italian recipes
- Hundred great Italian recipes
- Direct from Italy's best chefs come 100 authentic, mouth-watering recipes that have been treasured for generations. Bursting with the rich flavors of Italy, the recipes range from traditional favorites to those featuring delicacies from Italy's food regions of the Mediterranean coast. This collection of starters, salads, mains, and desserts will have you eating your way through Italy without ever leaving your kitchen
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 100 great Italian recipes
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.