The Resource 10 buildings that changed America
- 10 buildings that changed America
- Statement of responsibility
- Window to the World Communications, Inc. ; producer/writer, Dan Protess
- Title variation
- Ten building that changed America
- 10 Buildings That Changed America tells the stories of ten influential works of architecture, the people who imagined them, and the way these landmarks ushered in innovative cultural shifts throughout our society. These 10 Buildings represent architects who dared to strike out on their own and design radical new types of buildings that permanently altered our environmental and cultural landscape
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Not rated by MPAA. TVPG
- Language note
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Host: Geoffrey Baer
- live action
ContextContext of 10 buildings that changed America
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.