The Resource Last train home
- Last train home
- Statement of responsibility
- Zeitgeist Films and Eyesteelfilm present a film by Lixin Fan
- Every spring, China's cities are plunged into chaos as an astonishing 130 million migrant workers journey to their home villages for the New Year's holiday. This mass exodus is the largest human migration on the planet, an epic spectacle that reveals a country tragically caught between its rural past and industrial future. Working over several years in classic verite, Chinese-Canadian filmmaker Lixin Fan travels with one couple who have embarked on this annual trek for almost two decades
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editors, Lixin Fan, Mary Stephen ; director of photography, Lixin Fann ; music, Olivier Alary ; produced by Mila Aung-Thwin and Daniel Cross
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- Mandarin and Sichuan dialect dialogue; English subtitles
- Changhua Zhan, Qin Zhang, Suqin Chen
- live action
ContextContext of Last train home
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.