The Resource 100 questions and answers about AIDS : what you need to know now
- 100 questions and answers about AIDS : what you need to know now
- Title remainder
- what you need to know now
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Thomas Ford ; with an introduction by Mervyn F. Silverman
- Answers 100 common questions about AIDS, what causes it, how it is spread, and how to protect yourself from getting it. Includes interviews with four young people living with HIV infection
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F65 1993
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 100 questions and answers about AIDS : what you need to know now
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.