The Resource 1,000 mitzvahs : how small acts of kindness can heal, inspire, and change your life, Linda Cohen
- 1,000 mitzvahs : how small acts of kindness can heal, inspire, and change your life, Linda Cohen
- Title remainder
- how small acts of kindness can heal, inspire, and change your life
- Statement of responsibility
- Linda Cohen
- "Inspiration/self-help"--from p.  of cover
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Food for the body, nourishment for the soul : food -- Change the toilet paper : paying it forward -- Volunteer with a vengeance : volunteer work -- Clear the clutter : donations -- Dollars and sense : money -- Slow down : driving -- My home away from home : synagogue -- In the dog house : animals -- The bag lady : environmental -- Become the student : lessons from the children -- Monday morning blues : thank you cards and calls -- Blow out the candles : birthdays -- Do unto others : helping another -- Leave on a jet plane : vacations -- Light a candle : grieving and death
- Control code
- 19 cm.
- 247 p.
ContextContext of 1,000 mitzvahs : how small acts of kindness can heal, inspire, and change your life, Linda Cohen
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.