The Resource 1776
- Statement of responsibility
- Jack L. Warner and Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. ; director, Peter H. Hunt ; producer, Jack L. Warner ; screenplay, Peter Stone
- Title variation
- Seventeen seventy six
- 1776 is a delightful musical celebration of the founding of The United States of America. The story centers around the familiar historical characters as they organize a movement for independence from Mother England. All events lead up to that most significant date, July 4, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Harry Stradling, Jr. ; music and lyrics, Sherman Edwards ; based on a conception by Sherman Edwards
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English soundtrack; subtitles in French; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- William Daniels, Howard Da Silva, Ken Howard, Donald Madden, Blythe Danner
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 1776
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.