The Resource 12 fabulously funny fairy tale plays
- 12 fabulously funny fairy tale plays
- Statement of responsibility
- by Justin McCory Martin
- Title variation
- Twelve fabulously funny fairy tale plays
- Humorous takes in favorite tales that boost reading skills, build fluency & keep your class chuckling with lots of read-aloud fun!
- Fabulously funny fairy tale plays
- Students will have oodles of fun building essential reading skills with rib-tickling versions of beloved fairy tales turned into read-aloud plays! Even your most reluctant readers won?t be able to resist these hilarious twists on their favorite tales--Spiderella, Goldilocks and the Three Bullfrogs, The Popsicle Boy, Little Late Riding Hood, The Cheetah and the Sloth, Rafunzel and many more! Plus: Each play comes complete with instant discussion starters, vocabulary boosters, imaginative writing prompts, and a brief history of the fairy tale. For use with Grades 2-4
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Grades 2-4
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 12 fabulously funny fairy tale plays
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.