The Resource Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
- Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
- Statement of responsibility
- Disney presents a 21 Laps/Jim Henson Company production ; produced by Shawn Levy ; screenplay by Rob Lieber ; directed by Miguel Arteta
- Follows the exploits of eleven-year-old Alexander as he experiences the most terrible and horrible day of his young life, a day that begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by one calamity after another. But when Alexander tells his upbeat family about the misadventures of his disastrous day, he finds little sympathy and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating : PG ; for rude humor including some reckless behavior and language
- Language note
- In English, Spanish or French ; with optional English, Spanish or French subtitles
- Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner, Dylan Minnette, Ed Oxenbould, Kerris Dorsey, Megan Mullally, Jennifer Coolidge, Bella Thorne, Dick Van Dyke
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.