The Resource 1001 facts about insects
- 1001 facts about insects
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Laurence Mound and Steve Brooks ; additional material by Bryony Close and Chris Maynard
- Title variation
- One thousand one facts about insects
- One thousand and one facts about insects
- Photographs and text provide information about some of the five million species of insects found on Earth, including where and how they live
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Backpack books
- Target audience
ContextContext of 1001 facts about insects
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.