The Resource 101 reasons to love the Tigers
- 101 reasons to love the Tigers
- Statement of responsibility
- David Green
- Title variation
- One hundred one reasons to love the Tigers
- One hundred and one reasons to love the Tigers
- "Few teams are as steeped in history as the Detroit Tigers. Sporting the instantly recognizable Olde English D on their uniforms, the Tigers have been a member of the American League since its inception more than a century ago, playing a major role in making baseball America's pastime. It's the team of Hall of Famers Ty Cobb, Hank Greenberg, Hal Newhouser, and Al Kaline. It's the team who made its home at "The Corner" for more than 100 years, and whose games were called by the legendary voice of broadcaster Ernie Harwell for four decades. It's a team of colorful characters, such as Germany Shaefer, Mickey Lolich, and Mark "the Bird" Fidrych, and a franchise with a rich history of magical moments and timely triumphs. Relive all this and more in this delightfully illustrated tribute to the pride of the Motor City, celebrating the Tigers' rich traditions, unforgettable seasons, and legendary players."--From publisher description
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G694 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 101 reasons to love the Tigers
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Oak Park Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.